The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer was a surprise for me. It's easier than I thought it would be to use, and it's really effective at delivering a smooth, swingy and voluminous finish. My hair's fairly thick, wavy and prone to frizz, and it hadn't been cut in a year when I used the dryer/volumizer, and I was still super pleased at the results!
I first tried the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer a couple of months ago for a sponsored post on my Instagram feed. I shot a video of that first experience and was so impressed with it that I posted the clip on IGTV. Now I'm hosting two non-sponsored giveaways, one on Instagram and one right here in this post. And to qualify, you must have celebrated your 18th birthday and you must live in Canada (apologies to our US-based readers).
Before we get to the entry info and forms, here's the video that I originally posted on IGTV. I've uploaded it to YouTube now because a weird glitch in the IGTV app threw the audio out of sync. (Note: you might prefer to watch it on your phone; the vertical video will automatically resize itself to fit your screen.)
Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer features include the following:
- A large oval brush that looks like a large, flattened round brush that really smooths and helps to create volume and swing rather than a too-round shape.
- Vents in the brush and ionic technology speed drying; a smooth ceramic coating on the barrel facilitates glide and distributes heat evenly to prevent damage.
- Combination of detangling bristles and boar-like nylon tufted bristles that, as you brush through each section, create the ideal tension to smooth as it dries. (So good. I finished in less than 30 minutes and didn't need to finish with a flat iron!)
- Heat settings include High, Low and Cool (I used only High) and there's a handy cool tip for added brush control
- Lightweight, and although I say in the video it's not the lightest, it IS pretty light, lighter than you might expect (my hand did get tired, but probably because I'm out of practice; small hands may find the handle size a bit of a challenge)
- Seems like a tiny thing, but the cord swivels easily without getting knotted up; nice little detail that adds to ease of use
- Affordable, worth-it price: $64.97 CAD and includes a 4-year limited warranty- available at Walmart, Amazon, London Drugs, Bed Bath & Beyond and their respective websites (visit revlonhairtools.com/revlon-volumizer for more info).
I speculated in the video that the brush might be too large to use on shorter hairstyles, but I was wrong. The Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer works beautifully on chin-length hair too! (Tried it on my niece. 😁)
how to enter to win via instagram
Please follow the link to @imabeautygeek and follow the instructions to tag, follow and comment.
how to enter to win here
As mentioned previously, to qualify you must be at least 18 years old and live in Canada. To enter, please follow the prompts for each option in the widget at the end of this post.
The first five options need to be completed to validate the entries and unlock more easy options for more entries that increase your chances of winning.
Enter as many times as you like until Friday December 27th at midnight.
Please be prepared to check your Instagram DM and your emails on Saturday December 28th so I can alert our contact immediately and set shipment in motion right away! Winners will have 24 hours within which to respond with shipping information. (If we don't hear back within 24 hours, we'll have to draw another name. Please don't make us do that!)
Best of luck to all! xoxo