It's no longer a sneak peek! I've got your ManiGeek Essie Bridal 2015 collection swatches & review right here! C'mon over!
The Essie Bridal 2015 Collection is apparently available at Walgreens in the US as of right now. (Man, you 'Mericans is soooo lucky!) How much do we love a sneak peek? SO much! Let’s look at what I dug up from the internetz!
essie bridal 2015
I scored you some bottle shots and the little blurb dealies that always accompany Essie shades.
- Essie Tying the Knottie – "sheer floral pink. With her angelic beauty and this exquisite sheer true pink, it’s sure to be a match made in heaven."
- Essie Hubby For Dessert – "sheer candied lilac. Smooth. Sweet. Rich. However you slice it, this irresistible sheer candied lilac takes the cake."
- Essie Worth the Wait – "coral-kissed pink. Will she? Won’t she? This tender, coral-kissed pink keeps him hopefully devoted, until she says yes, at long last."
- Essie Brides to Be – "soft-spoken caramel blush. The guest list. The invite. The dress. This soft-spoken caramel blush sees you through the grueling to-do list with style and grace."
- Essie Brides No Grooms – "bachelorette bright pink. Love them. Adore them. But watch out! When this bachelorette bright pink is in the mix, brides will go wild."
- Essie Happy Wife Happy Life – "radiant red orange. This radiant red orange holds the key to a long and blissful marriage: if she’s happy everyone’s happy."
And there you are, kids! Essie Bridal 2015... I think. You know when I say things like “I think”, it means I have no confirmation yet about this stuff, right? Because I don’t. All I got is stuff I found floating around the internet. That means I have no release date for you and it’s even possible I totally made this whole thing up. Or not. I guess only time will tell, huh? Wheeeee!!
Above: Essie Bridal 2015 at Walgreens. A fellow polish junkie found these at her Walgreens and was kind enough to let me share her image with you. Man, I wish I had a Walgreens... She's got an Instagram account and I've encouraged her to share her other collection shots there too. Go see!
If you missed it at the top, here's a handy link to our new Essie Bridal 2015 Swatches & Review post! See you over there?
For more information on all the other Essie things that are out there, visit essie.ca and check out the latest collections. Oh! And here, I’ve made you some lazy links if you’re lookin’ for our Essie Spring 2015 swatches or our Essie Resort 2015 swatches. They’re all so pretty.