No, seriously. Why didn't Margot Robbie's fantastic red lip at the 2015 Oscars have its own Twitter account? Missed opportunity. Well, here's the full rundown of her makeup by celebrity artist Tyron Machhausen, who cited "old Hollywood glamour" as his inspiration.
- Tyron prepped Margot's skin with Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- next he applied Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in Honey & Beige
- under her eyes he used Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Sand
- as a subtle contour shade, Tyson used Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light
- he highlighted Margot's cheekbones with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
- Tyron skipped eyeshadow; he emphasized Margot's eyes with Hourglass 1.5 mm Mechanical Gel Eyeliner along the insides of her lash lines
- to enhance her brows, he used Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Blonde and Soft Brunette
- he defined her top lashes with several coats of Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
- Tyron lined Margot's lips with Hourglass Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil in Raven
- Tyron finished the look with Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Raven, a bold matte orange-red
shoppity shop shop shop
Images of Margot Robbie and Tyron Machhausen via tyron111. Images of Margot Robbie, Getty Images.