Sienna Miller's Miu Miu gown was one of my favourites from the 2015 Golden Globes. And with that hair and glowing skin -- is it weird I think Sienna's look would be perfect for a fancy beach wedding? (More importantly, why do I see all this red-carpet stuff as bridal-appropriate? Am I the only one?)
Look closely at Sienna Miller's makeup, which was applied by Charlotte Tilbury. See the sculpting? The contouring? The highlighting? Exactly. (I know you get that, but please could someone tell all the contour-crazies out there?) All the focus is on Sienna's eyes, pretty smile and healthy skin. The breakdown:
• Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask (launching in March) to boost natural glow.
• Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream ($100 at nordstrom.com) and Wonderglow Instant Soft Focus Beauty Flash ($52 at nordstrom.com) in a light application all over the face for golden, sunlit effect.
• Charlotte Tilbury Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic Lip Balm (launching in February) to smooth and plump lips before colour.
• Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youth Booster Perfect Skin Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium ($45 each at nordstrom.com) – it's not clear whether Charlotte used that two-foundation-shades trick to highlight and shape Sienna's face or combined to create a shade a fraction deeper than Sienna's skintone to match her faux-tanned neck. Likely the first, with the lighter shade down the centre to add dimension to the face.
• Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and shade 3 ($35 each at nordstrom.com) for the rest of Sienna’s face.
• Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium ($45 at nordstrom.com) down the centre of the face.
the brows and eyes
• Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Three-Way Shape Lift & Shade Eyebrow Pencil in Grace K and Cara D ($30 each at nordstrom.com) to fill in and define brows.
• Charlotte Tilbury The Classic Powder Eye Pencil in Audrey ($22 at nordstrom.com) defines the lashlines -- and carries down the lashes for extra enhancement.
• Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown ($27 at nordstrom.com) adds depth at the lash lines.
• Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Colour Coded Eye Shadow in The Sophisticate ($52 at nordstrom.com): the "enhance" shade defines Sienna's eye sockets. Charlotte used her blender brush to sweep it into place. The "pop" shade, applied with her eye smudger brush, further intensifies the upper lash line and adds depth and definition to the outer corners of Sienna's eyes.
• Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes in Glossy Black ($29 at nordstrom.com) in a generous application dramatically thickens and lengthens Sienna's upper lashes; light strokes define her lower lashes.
the cheekbones, temples and jawline
• Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight ($65 at nordstrom.com) enhances Sienna's cheekbones, temples and jawline.
• Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Ibiza ($45 at nordstrom.com) functions as subtle bronzer all over Sienna's cheeks. Moonbeach ($45 at nordstrom.com) highlights the tops of her cheekbones and Formentera ($45 at nordstrom.com) adds subtle colour as blush on the outer apples of cheeks.
• Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-size & Re-shape Lip Liner in Iconic Nude ($22 at nordstrom.com) subtly defines Sienna's lips and serves as a lip colour base.
• Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna (not available in North America just yet) and a touch of K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate ($32 at nordstrom.com) fill in Sienna's lips.
The more I look at Sienna Miller's Golden Globes 2015 makeup, the more I love it. But I think we need to hit the French Riviera for a couple of weeks to see how we look in comparison. Oui?