Anna Kendrick was the Best Makeup winner on the Golden Globes 2015 red carpet on Sunday. Best. Makeup. Ever. Gleaming skin, dewy flushed-pink cheeks and light-bright eyes -- honestly, I will never get tired of this kind of makeup. Radiant, romantic and youthful -- beautiful on a wide range of ages. Maybe tone down the white shimmer on eyes for the office, but that's about it.
Makeup artist Vanessa Scali took her inspiration from Anna's stunning Monique Lhuillier gown and created the look using Dolce & Gabbana makeup (available at nordstrom.com). Fun fact: Vanessa Scali did Christina Hendricks' makeup for her new Clairol campaign.
anna kendrick's golden globes 2015 glow
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty The Primer ($76/$64)
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation ($71/$60)
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Glow Illuminating Powder in Eva ($61/$51)
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Luminous Cheek Color in Raspberry, launching Spring 2015 ($54/$45)
- Dolce & Gabbana BeautyPerfect Mono Cream Eye Color in Desert ($43/$36)
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Intense Liquid Eye Liner in Black Intense ($41/$34.50) along upper lashlines
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Intense Kohl Eye Crayon in Graphite ($36/$30) along lower lashlines
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Intense Eyes Black Intensity Mascara ($38/$32)
- shimmery white from inner corners to halfway along the lower lashline, and in the waterline not identified, but a creamy white shimmery eye-shadow crayon or cream shadow will work
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Classic Cream Lipstick in Petal ($39/$33)
Do you have thoughts? Do you love this as much as I do? If not... what's wrong witchu?? *grin*