Sure her blonde could use some depth via a few lowlights, but Claire Danes still glowed at the 2010 Emmys yesterday. The actress won for her portrayal of scientist and author Temple Grandin, who is autistic.
I loved her end-of-summer makeup, which beautifully offset her glimmering Armani Privé dress. Danes, a new face of Latisse, the prescription lash-growth treatment hitting Canadian derm offices this Fall, showed off eyes framed with flirty length and shades of pink-hued copper and bronze. If you're looking to recreate, try the following:
- Nars Orgasm Illuminator ($36) to give skin a sunny warmth.
- Stila shimmery eye shadows in Kitten and Chloe (Sephora has a perfect Stila palette for just $13 CAN); DuWop Crush Molten Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in 18 Carat ($27) is a bolder choice.
- Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes waterproof eye pencil in 2L Pearly Brown ($19) or CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eye Liner in Brown Blaze ($10.99) on upper and lower inner rims to sharpen the focus on eyes.
- CARGO Texas Lash Mascara ($20) or CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara ($9.39) for beauty-queen lashes.
- Benefit Posietint to put that pink in your cheeks; Marcelle Cream Blusher in Raspberry ($10.75) is a bargain alternative.
- Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon in Prune ($16), or L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Mauved ($9.69) for a muted pink finish.
Photo, Getty Images; visit Socialitelife.celebuzz.com for more from the 2010 Emmys.