Dying for some just-the-girls time? Can you wait a few weeks? Four?
The Novotel Toronto Centre is offering a Girls Weekend package to tie in with the end-of-May opening night of the second Sex and the City flick. (Copyright issues mean the hotel can't officially call it a Sex and the City 2 package, but I can tell you that's what it is.) The outrageously girly set-up includes:
* accommodation the night of May 28th at The Novotel Toronto Centre, including breakfast at Nicole's CafÃ© the next morning
* a pre-show shindig that includes a three-course dinner and prizes for most fab shoes/purse/outfit
* guaranteed tickets to Sex and the City at the Rainbow Cinema complex, popcorn and bevvie included
* a "Pamper Me" goody bag plus an express head-and-neck massage courtesy of Mobile Spa
* an after-show slumber party with SATC episode re-runs all night long
A Beauty Suite will be open for pre-show manis and pedis if you and your friends are so inclined, and you should definitely wear your highest heels -- you'll have limo service to the theatre.
The Girls Weekend package starts at $229 per person, with a minimum of two people in a room. But SATC-savvy girls can save: one room fits four people, and if four friends are in, it's $164 each. Call the Novotel Toronto Centre 416.367.8900 and ask for "Girls Weekend" details.