So many gorgeous celebrities at the Golden Globes last night, but the one that makes us wonder most about whether she eats baby unicorns for breakfast is Jennifer Lopez. Good GOD she looks incredible – she kinda makes being 46 (and 47) really difficult for the rest of us.
I will say this, though. I don't love JLo's hair colour. Not quite enough contrast against her skin, and it was a little off against that stunning Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown. For me, the hair colour (and style) and makeup became magic against the white Roland Mouret she wore to the Golden Globes 2016 after party.
jennifer lopez makeup at the golden globes
Here's what JLo's longtime makeup artist Mary Phillips used for her Golden Globes 2016 red-carpet look:
- Giorgio Armani Prima Glow Moisturizing Balm (not available)
- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (at nordstrom.com)
- Armani Prima Eye and Lip Contour Perfector (not available)
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in C5.5 Natural Tan, N5.5 Perfect Beige, and W3 Nude Beige (at ulta.com)
- Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Protective Concealer (at sephora.ca and nordstrom.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Contour Kit in 814 Medium (at ulta.com)
- Armani Loose Powder (at saksfifthavenue.com)
- Armani Maestro Liquid Summer in 90 Sun Glow (at sephora.ca and nordstrom.com)
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-BlendableBlush in Spiced Plum C7-8 (at ulta.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow Monos in 306 Place Vendôme, 201 Café St. Germain, and 205 Sable Lamé (monos at ulta.com, but not these shades – grrr).
- YSL Ombré Solo eyeshadow in 15 Goldleaf (at yslbeautyus.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Black Velvet Liner (at ulta.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Matte-Matic Liner (at ulta.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Superstar Mascara (at ulta.com)
- individual false lashes
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Rouge Envy (at target.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Nude Allude (at ulta.com)
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Forbidden Kiss (at ulta.com)
- clear gloss (because those lips ain't matte)
Is there a bit more gold in JLo's eyeshadow here? Maybe. Her skin tone and hair colour look fantastic with this white gown. Better than in the yellow, I think.
What do you think? Is she having baby unicorns for breakfast? How about her hair colour? And makeup? Marigold gown or white?