Joe Fresh has added face care to their lineup of affordable beauty offerings. Joe Fresh Skincare, a collection of nine items from cleanser to CC cream will launch this September in 311 Canadian stores. Actually, the skincare will be showcased at Joe Fresh Beauty Bars -- did you know such a thing existed? I wanna see! I also wanna make "Fresh-faced" puns. (I won't.)
joe fresh skincare: botanical highlights
The Joe Fresh Skincare lineup isn't all natural; rather it's made (in Canada!) with a variety of botanically-sourced ingredients. The Joe Fresh Skincare collection will include the following:
- Citrus Facial Cleanser ($12), with grapefruit seed, green tea and aloe-leaf extracts
- Facial Toner ($12), with cucumber fruit, chamomile flower and green tea extracts
- Gentle Clay Mask ($16), with Arctic Mineral Mud, green tea and cucumber fruit extracts, and chamomile
- Face Serum ($19), with rose hip seed oil, hyaluronic acid, peptides and sea buckthorn oil
- Eye Cream ($19), with rose hip seed oil, avocado oil and chamomile flower extract
- Oil-Free Moisturizing Day Cream ($16), with rose hip seed and cucumber fruit extracts, peptides, and green tea extract
- Moisturizing Day Cream ($16), with rose hip seed, sea buckthorn and sweet almond oils, plus peptides
- Night Cream ($19), with rose hip seed and olive fruit oils, hyaluronic acid and peptides
- Universal CC Cream ($16), with hyaluronic acid, peptides, and amcemella oleracea extract (according to Joe Fresh folks, it teams up with the hyaluronic acid and peptides to reduce the look of fine lines and make skin look more even)
Omitted ingredients include parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances.
Look for the new Joe Fresh Skincare line in 311 Joe Fresh Beauty Bar locations (!) in Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Real Canadian Superstore, Fortinos, Zehrs, Dominion, Maxi & Cie, Provigo, Extra Foods and Your Independent Grocer.
Whaddya think? You itching to try Joe Fresh Skincare when it launches?
Opening image: Joe Fresh Beauty; makeup by Simone Otis.