Sneak Peek: Benefit Agent Zero Shine + Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain

by Janine on 5 November 2013 · 9 comments

Benefit January 2014_Benefit The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine and Benefit LollitintBenefit is sometimes just too cute for words. And by that I mean the adorable products do what they promise, and the packaging pretty much says it all. Take the Benefit January 2014 launches, for example. Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder is a new mattifying-loose-powder spin-off from The Porefessional pore-minimizing balm/primer. And new Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Tint delivers a sweet, dusty-rose flush Benefit has cleverly called “candy-orchid” for you younger-types. I don’t have to say much more — here, look:

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_loose

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_back

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_top

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_built-in brush

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_box

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_brush and powder and lid

Benefit Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder_brush

Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain_candy-orchid

Benefit Lolli Tint Lip & Cheek Tint_back of box

Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain

Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain_box

Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Tint swatchOkay, a few more words: If you’re cheek-tint shy, worry not. The swatch on my hand was a generous application of the milky Benefit Lollitint. It’s a little deeper pink than Posietint, I’m especially thrilled with it because it’s a perfect companion to my new obsession: I’ve been putting Maybelline Color Elixir in 040 Vision in Violet on my cheeks as well as my lips; Benetint Lollitint is a happy, happy non-lipgloss alternative.

As mentioned at the top, Benefit Agent Zero Shine, aka Benefit The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Shine-Vanishing Pro Powder ($36, sephora.ca) and Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain ($36, sephora.ca) both launch in January 2014.

Thoughts?

{ 1 trackback }

Novidades da Benefit para Janeiro/2014 | Pigmento F
5 December 2013 at 9:30 am

Jane 5 November 2013 at 1:45 pm

Need. Both of these.

Karen Mani-Geek 6 November 2013 at 6:52 am

I don’t think anyone has better packaging. Just the package makes me want it. The fact it works makes me need it!

Ange 6 November 2013 at 3:53 pm

Me like! I remember using/loving a tint from Benefit before (thanks to you!), and this colour looks even prettier!

Zsanika 10 November 2013 at 12:00 am

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, I am so excited for both of these. I love how Agent Zero Shine has everything in one container, and Lollitint looks amazing.
Have you ever tried Posietint? I wonder how the two products compare side by side?
Love, Zsanika

Janine 11 November 2013 at 8:57 am

Hi Zsanika,

Yep, I’ve used PosieTint – it’s more of a candy-floss pink. Lollitint is a little more candy mauve, or candy orchid as the brand puts it. Both are lovely, and both have a fraction more workability time than original Benetint.

If I can find my PosieTint, I’ll do a comparison shot! :-)

Clara 27 November 2013 at 1:08 pm

out of all the primers I have used, I love this one, and the other tints are ace

Serena 10 December 2013 at 6:25 am

Love the tint!
However i was wondering what you would think it would look like on darker skin as you’ve got quite fair skin. I’m one of those Asians that have quite dark skin so I’m not sure what it would look like.
Don’t want to invest too much money in something (as i’ve got to get it shipped to NZ) that will make me look like a clown!:)

Janine 10 December 2013 at 8:21 am

Hi Serena,

Is there a celeb you’d reference whose skintone is similar to yours so I can get a sense of your complexion? I think this would be lovely on a wide range of skintones.

Alternatively, you might like to search out a similar shade of lipstick or blush to try on your skin so you have an idea of what to expect.