A Home Business: Lia Sophia Jewelry

by Janine on 8 June 2009 · 25 comments

LiaSophiaWavyLinkNecklaceHoopEarringDomeRing

Lia Sophia has been spotted draped around the necks and hanging on the arms of Katy Perry, Tyra Banks, Eva Longoria Parker and Shenae Grimes, as well as in the pages of Marie Claire, People Magazine and Teen Vogue.

No, Lia Sophia isn’t the latest Hollywood starlet living in the fast lane. There’s definitely a party element, though — Lia Sophia is an increasingly popular jewelry line available through hostesses or advisors and home jewelry parties. Yes, much like Tupperware. But shinier, and way more versatile when it comes to your wardrobe.

Lia Sophia jewelry ranges from everyday pretty that starts at less than $20 CAN to red-carpet statement pieces that range from $110 to $1650. The extensive line of necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, bangles and cuffs includes glass and resin beads, vintage-inspired gold and silver, hammered metals, bold, modern pieces, and art-deco inspired designs. Updates to the catalogue collection are every six months; several Red Carpet collections come out each year. And everything has a lifetime guarantee.

Available in the US until only recently, Lia Sophia has expanded its network to Canada. Advisors can start up with $165 for training materials, catalogues and merchandise samples, and have access to additional support and training. But they don’t have to buy their own inventory. They’re also the only sales outlet for the jewelry; the company sells exclusively through their representatives — as in not through TV, retailers or online.

Party on.

Image of Wavy Link necklace ($440), hoop earrings ($110) and dome ring ($138) from the Red Carpet Collection courtesy of Lia Sophia.

{ 1 trackback }

Punctuation: Essie Chinchilly and Lia Sophia Cluster Disc Necklace
21 January 2010 at 9:09 am

silvie cichelli 16 June 2009 at 7:42 am

Interested in being a representative for lia sophia jewellery.
Please let me know how do I get started.

I’m in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Janine 1 May 2010 at 12:06 am

turns out reply comments get nudged out of order if a certain person — let’s call her Staff — neglects to reply in the thread properly — oopsie. Originally posted 16 June 2009 at 10:04 am

Hi Silvie,

You want to hit the Lia Sophia website. All the info on who to contact about becoming a rep is there. http://www.liasophia.com. Have fun!

DEE DEE REBITT 30 June 2010 at 10:46 am

Very easy steps Silvie simply go to website http://www.liasophia.ca/mybling go to your business opportunity so much fun being an advisor earn fabulous jewelery and commission is one of the best and we are part of a wonderful team of ladies whom love what we do and to share it with other ladies is an absolute bonus… I am a lia sophia lifer
Good luck and welcome to lia sophia
Dee Dee

Cindylee Sansom 27 July 2010 at 5:59 pm

Hi Silvie,
I’m an Advisor in Saskatoon, Sask. with lia sophia. I signed up the day it came to Canada and have never been happier. Let me tell you that I was selling a different line of Jewelry before lia sophia and nothing even compares to this! If you join us you will be working with the absolute Best! Our Head Office is in Markham, Ont. This fall we’ll be getting our own Canadian Dist Ctr in Ont as well. We only deal strictly in Canadian dollars – Bonus! I just came back from our 1 year Canadian Conference in Calgary and the owner Tory Kiam made some very exciting announcements. I can get you started if you’d like to email me or give me a call @ (306)384-0358. I’d love to share our opportunity with you.

Thanx a mil and look forward to speaking with you,
Cindylee Sansom
Advisor #1000129

bobi lee 1 November 2010 at 4:19 pm

I live in Prince Albert, SK and would like to have a party, is there anyone who does parties in P.A.

DEE DEE REBITT 7 November 2010 at 10:31 pm

Bobi Lee have you found someone to do a show for you in Prince Albert Sk let me know i am with the website
ddrebitt@telus.net
403-248-9178
Dee Dee
independant advisor with lia sophia Canada

Jodie Peters 13 January 2010 at 2:48 pm

I am very interested in becoming a representative for Lia Sophia!
How do I go about it?I’m just outside Calgary AB. Thanks Jodie

Janine 13 January 2010 at 11:33 pm

Hi Jodie,

Your best bet is to check the Lia Sophia website for that info — it’s all there: http://www.liasophia.com.

Janice 20 February 2010 at 12:12 pm

Hi, I’m happy to give you any information you are looking for. Let me know if you are still interested. It’s a great business, I’m loving it.

Janice
Independent lia sophia Advisor

nicole 25 September 2012 at 9:34 am

Has anyone helped you yet? If not I have an amazing oppotunity for you that will provide you a great income. Please contact me. 519-657-9593
or email me nicolebolton@rogers.com

Reign Eliza Sovereign 1 May 2010 at 12:00 am

I am interested in becoming a Lia Sophia Advisor. Please contact me.
Keep living on the bright side of life.

Janine 1 May 2010 at 12:08 am

Hi Reign — that’s a nifty name you have there, or a clever handle :-)

You’ll find Lia Sophia info here: http://www.liasophia.com. Good luck!

DEE DEE REBITT 8 June 2010 at 12:25 pm

Have you had someone help you become an advisor with lia sophia yet???? If not check out http://www.liasophia.ca/mybling or call me at 403-248-9178
Warm Regards
Dee Dee Rebitt
Star Unit Leader

Jennie 1 June 2010 at 5:54 pm

I am looking for a SASKATOON representative..please get in touch with me through my e-mail address…I will look forward to a contact person as soon as possible…thanks

Jennie

Shauntelle Cox 3 August 2010 at 8:12 pm

Hi Jennie,
I stumbled across this tonight as I was looking for something else, and I am not sure if anyone ever replied to you specifically, so I just thought I would let you know that I am in the Saskatoon area, I would be happy to help you out with any of your jewellery needs!! I have been a rep for while now, and just recently returned from 2010 conference in Calgary. You can contact me via my website: http://www.liasophia.ca/shauntelle – where you will find all of my contact information. I hope you have had luck getting a response before now – but if not, I am here for you!!

DEE DEE REBITT 3 July 2010 at 11:35 am

Hello Ladies
I am a Unit Leader with lia sophia and I am looking for ladies who want to set their own hours and be one of the first to be a pioneer in this company as we are sitting on a goldmine with just over 1400 advisors in Canada, The USA has 30,000 but its had a 35 year head start, Ladies we have no territories and I am looking for ladies who want to get involved NOW!!!!
I WILL leave my website and info here for you . http://www.liasophia.ca/mybling
Hope to hear from ladies or gents soon!!

DeeDee Rebitt 1 October 2011 at 11:27 am

Mon Oct 3rd is the LAST day to take advantage of the Bonus Pack added onto the starter kits. $165 gets you approx $1500 in jewellery + business supplies. AND when you sign up in sept, but dont enter your first show until OCTOBER, you can choose an EXTRA $110 in jewellery on the company! Its taking advantage of 2 awesome promotions!

DeeDee Rebitt 22 February 2012 at 12:10 pm

I am an Independent Unit leader with lia Sophia and I am currently looking to expand my team. If you are looking for the following benefits, this position is for you.
*Have fun with a career you will love
*Enjoy fabulous vacation opportunities and incentives
*Gain financial independence
*Earn a full time income with part time hours
*Set your own hours around your personal schedule
*Have lots of training and support
The position is commissioned based and can be sold anywhere in Canada. Lia Sophia is a direct selling, fast growing fashion forward jewellery company.
This job is perfect for stay-at-home moms or those looking to supplement their incomes. Host parties and get online orders. Interested? or looking for more information.
Please email me or call/Dee Dee at 403-248-9178
you can also visit my website at http:/liasophia.ca/mybling
Your own transportation is an asset, as shows are done at the hostesses homes

Cindylee Sansom 22 March 2012 at 11:20 pm

Hi Ladies,
If you are looking for a lia sophia Advisor in the Saskatoon area send me an email at: csan@shaw.ca. I will be happy to help you with Home Parties, Book Parties, Fund Raisers and Individual Online Orders. Check out our Jewelry and Monthly Specials online at my Website: http://www.liasophia.ca/cindyleesansom. lia sophia has a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on every item.

bertilla scattolon 9 April 2012 at 5:02 am

Hi, I have been looking for the TORRENT NECKLACE

CAN YOU HELP ME

kate van rys 26 April 2012 at 10:38 pm

Hi Bertilla,
You missed the Torrent necklace by a month! I actually GAVE it away in my March show as a raffle prize.. If there is any other piece you are looking for that are in the fall collection, post it out here…you never know who might have something you love that is discontinued…

Kate, Advisor in london ontario

Brenda:) 18 October 2012 at 1:05 pm

If anyone needs some more information, I would be happy to help you and send you any information you may be looking for!
- home parties
- personal business
- fashion styles
- gifts
An amazing opportunity and looking to grow my team:)

Carla Vosburgh 24 May 2013 at 7:54 pm

Hi Ladies,
2013 is in full swing and so is the lia sophia opportunity! I am in the Calgary/Cochrane arean and am always looking to grow my team (no boundaries – so anywhere in Canada…you can be an advisor)! I am always here to help you enjoy either the business end or hosting your own party. For summer think…iced teas/drinks…patio, friends, sparkles and bling For cooler days think…mochas, hot coffeee…cool jewellery and great times!

Call or email me to learn more or to reserve your preferred dates!
I invite you to give me a call or message me today!

With kind regards,
Carla Vosburgh
Independent Advisor, lia sophia
carla.sparkle@telus.net
403-850-2272
website is my name after http://www.liasophia.ca/

Hayley L. 29 June 2009 at 10:16 am

Hi Silvie!
Shoot me an email and I will help you get started! It is such a great company, and at the ground floor right now in Canada! What a perfect opportunity for you!!
Send me an email! hplacasse23@gmail.com